1. Unable to log in
Troubleshooting tips: Network log in
- Be sure you are entering your complete Lakeland email address and your current password. (Same credentials used to access Blackboard.)
- Clear saved passwords from your browser. (Directions)
- Try a different browser. Be sure you are using current version.
- Try accessing from your home computer. Some employers use firewalls that block access.
Network log in help: Email Lakeland Help Desk or call 920.565.1143 for assistance. Explain:
- What you are trying to do,
- Where you are working from (home, work or other location like public library),
- Which browser you are using.
- What device and operating system you using.
- What you are experiencing. Include error message received.
- How to reach you.
Troubleshooting tips: Database log in
- Be sure you are attempting to access the database via a library provided link on the library website, or in the Library Resources section of Blackboard or a library research guide (LibGuide).
- Try another database to see if the problem is limited to a specific database. For example, it you are experiencing difficulties with EBSCOhost Databases, try a ProQuest database.
Database Log in Help: Email the library or call 920.565.1038, ext. 2420. State:
- the database that you are using,
- the access point you are using (library website, Blackboard, LibGuide) and
- the nature of the problem.
Note any error messages received and the best way to reach you.