Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
John Esch Library | Lakeland University | W3718 South Drive | Plymouth, WI 53073 | (920) 565-1038 ext. 2420
This guide introduces students in BUS 468 Employee and Labor Relations to labor-related resources in Lakeland's online library and beyond. Use the tabs across the top of the screen to move to these sections of the guide:
(Guide creator: Teresa Grimm. Currently maintained by Jamie Kellner.)
Selecting a Topic
Tips for selecting a topic:
- Understand the assignment. The type of paper required and its length will impact the topic you select.
- Find a topic that interests you and makes you curious to learn more.
- Consider delving into a topic mentioned in your textbook.
- Review recent news stories for possible topics.
- Brainstorm topic ideas with a friend or classmate. Talking about possible ideas often sparks new ideas.
- Check out the topics listed under Employment Law at the Wisconsin State Law Library website.