Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
John Esch Library | Lakeland University | W3718 South Drive | Plymouth, WI 53073 | (920) 565-1038 ext. 2420
Welcome CN 714 Students
Image: geralt. CC0 1.0.
(Guide creator: Teresa Grimm. Currently maintained by Jamie Kellner.)
This guided is designed to help students in CN 714 Multiculturalism and the Practice of Counseling locate the information they need to successfully complete course assignments. Use the top tabs to move to sections on:
When searching for information, try using terms such as:
- "race and ethnic discrimination" and counseling
- "social justice counseling"
- "cross cultural counseling"
- multiculturalism and counseling
- Asians and counseling (or any group and counseling)