Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
John Esch Library | Lakeland University | W3718 South Drive | Plymouth, WI 53073 | (920) 565-1038 ext. 2420
This guide for Bus 491: Business Policy and Strategy outlines where you can find the information needed to complete a strategic audit. Use the tabs along the top to move through these sections of the guide:
(Guide creator: Teresa Grimm. Currently maintained by Jamie Kellner.)
Make things easier! Tips for selecting a company to research.
When you select a company to research, make things easier on yourself. Select a company that meets these criteria:
- Public company (also known as publicly traded company)
- Parent company rather than subsidiary
- Headquarters in the United States.
Having a problem selecting a company?
- Consider selecting a company mentioned in your text or readings.
- Review business news to identify companies that are mentioned frequently.
- Select a company whose services or products you use regularly or dream of using. (Keep criteria above in mind.)