Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
John Esch Library | Lakeland University | W3718 South Drive | Plymouth, WI 53073 | (920) 565-1038 ext. 2420
Image: geralt. CC0 1.0.
(Guide creator: Teresa Grimm. Currently maintained by Jamie Kellner.)
Looking for statistics to understand your target market? You've come to the right place. This guide covers resources to help you locate statistics on your customers and industry. Use the tabs along to the top to move to these sections:
- Business Source Complete ( Industry Profiles that include market value, forecasts, market share, market rivalry and segmentation) and Market Research Reports that provide market assessments, market trends and consumer information.
- More Library Databases (Use Nexis Uni™ to create Company Lists setting your own search criteria. Need to know how many gyms in Sheboygan? Create a list. Keep up with business news using The Wall Street Journal.)
- Customer Surveys (Review surveys and other assessments used by marketers and business researchers.)
- Web resources (American FactFinder, Economic Census, Consumer Spending Survey and more)
- Marketing News and Associations (keep up with what is new and trending)