When you select a company to research, make things easier on yourself. Select a company that meets these criteria:
- Public company (also known as publicly traded company)
- Parent company rather than subsidiary
- Headquarters in the United States.
Having a problem selecting a company?
- Consider selecting a company mentioned in your text or readings.
- Review business news to identify companies that are mentioned frequently.
- Select a company whose services or products you use regularly or dream of using. (Keep criteria above in mind.)