Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
John Esch Library | Lakeland University | W3718 South Drive | Plymouth, WI 53073 | (920) 565-1038 ext. 2420
It can be difficult to find information on small, private companies. Try looking for articles on the company in EBSCOhost's Regional Business News.
Local newspapers can also be a good source of information. Try USNPL for a list of U.S. newspapers with links to online access if available.
Password required: Log in to library databases with the same credentials you use to access Lakeland email and Blackboard.
Be sure to check for a Marketline Company Profiles covering your company. Each extensive report covers company executives, history, products and services, analysis of revenue, SWOT analysis, competitors and more. If you are researching a subsidiary, check for a company profile for the parent company.
How to access Marketline Company Profiles. (2:48 video)
Premier source for business news, company profiles and legal information.
To access a company dossier (profile):
- Click the down arrow by Menu (upper left screen).
- Select Company Dossier.
- Pop-ups must be enabled in your browser.
- The company search box will appear.
- Search by company name or ticker symbol.
Uncover information about a company's organizational culture through:
- CEO Interviews: Use Business Source Complete. On search screen, scroll down. Under Document Type select interview.
- Articles: Use search terms like "corporate culture," "professional relationships," "work environment" and the name of your company.
These websites provide insight into corporate culture: