Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
John Esch Library | Lakeland University | W3718 South Drive | Plymouth, WI 53073 | (920) 565-1038 ext. 2420
Premier source for business news, company profiles and legal information.
Use Nexis Uni to create Company Lists, Choose the search options that meet your needs and create a downloadable list of companies based on location, size, sales revenues, NAICS or SIC codes, area codes etc. You will be required to log in. Use the same username and login you use to access your Lakeland email and Blackboard.
To get started:
- Scroll down the Nexis Uni search screen.
- In Discover section, click Business.
- Click Company Dossier. (Pop ups must be enabled in your browser.)
- Click on Create a Company List tab.
- Move through the form entering information in the appropriate boxes. For example, to determine how many shoe stores are in Wisconsin, enter the NAICS code (448210) and in Geographic Information section, select United States in Regions/Countries box and Wisconsin in the States box.
- Click Create.
- You can Customize the List to add additional information about each company before you download the list.
- Click on the name of any company to access information about that company only.
Financial information for new and experienced investors. Includes industry reports, company reports and analyst commentaries. Click on "Dashboard". "Quick Links" section on right indicates Items (in blue) that are available to Lakeland researchers.
Research takes time. Allow yourself enough time to find the information that can make a difference to your project.